Saturday, September 26, 2009

New Beginnings
















I'm sure most of you that actually read this know this already, but just in case....A week before school started this year, I learned I was being transferred to Marble Elementary School. I must say that it was very unexpected. I hated so badly to leave the amazing team I was part of at Murphy and staff and students I was crazy about. But, at the same time, I realize that God has a plan for me there. If there is one thing I have learned over the past few years is that God has and always will take care of me. There is a lot about life that I don't understand, but I do know that He is always looking out for me and knows what is best for me. Of course, change is always hard and this one has been especially hard. But, God has put some wonderful people in my life at Marble and they have truly welcomed me with open arms. I'm attaching some photos of my new classroom. Now that there are some polka-dots on the walls, it's starting to feel more like home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment