Friday, July 31, 2009

Summer Craziness











Hello all! What a hectic, but wonderful weekend it was. Friday was spent picking, stringing, and canning green beans. Jamie, his mom, and I picked about 11 gallons, and ended up with 21 quarts with some left over to enjoy now! :) Saturday, I went over to mom's to help her put up corn. My momma's cream corn is delicous...something I enjoy year around, so I don't mind at all helping with it!!! Saturday night, Jamie and I had a hot date at Papa's Pizza in Hiawassee, followed by the 6th Harry Potter movie (which I loved...thought it was the best one yet). Watching it inspired Jamie and I to watch all the other Harry Potter movies again. Sunday, I finally had some QT with my BFF! We went shopping at Town Center and enjoyed several of our favorite things: Panera Bread, Retail Therapy, Cold Stone Creamery, and Outback. Yummy!! We came home with lots of shopping bags and feeling extremely full! I was super excited to see that there is a Ruth Chris steak house being built on Chastain Road. Jamie and I ate at one in Maui while we were on our honeymoon....the most delicious steak I've ever eaten in my life. It was so tender I could cut it with my fork. So excited there is going to be one close (sortof) to us! Whew...what a weekend! :)

1 comment: