Saturday, April 17, 2010

We're back!!!

After a several month drought on our blog, I'm happy to report that my Boards portfolio is finally turned it and I'm back to blogging!!! It was actually due on March 31st, but it's taken me a few weeks to catch up on all the things I neglected during the process: sleep, house work, yard work, and family time. The board process was actually far more difficult than I had once imagined it would be, and although many people warned me about that, it's one of those things you can't fully appreciate until you've been through it. Looking back, I'm not sure this was the best year to tackle such a project. Between finishing my masters program and being at a new school, it was a little more than I should have attempted (to mantain any level of sanity). Although I will not know the results until December, it was a success just to finish the booger! I'm happy to have my life back, and look forward to updating you on the other things going on the past few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment